Hardware Keylogger is a small external device, plugged into keyboard socket or buit-in. The function of the device is to record any key pressed each time thus creating in its internal
Memory copy of the text entered by the keyboard. the text recorded in keylogger`s memory is entirely readable, since the keylogger puts together all
Signs recorded in its memory and forms sentences out of them. Another fact worth mentioning is that the device is able to identify functional keys pressed by the user.
device has its internal memory which is not dependent by any means on the computer`s work.
Can store specified number of signs in the memory for anytime long.
The number of signs is dependent on the size of memory used in the device.
Example memory size = the number of pressed keys
512kb = 512000 pressed keys = 3 month period of intensive typing (when working eight hours per day)
The device is available with internal memory size: - 512KB- 2 MB
Hardware keylogger is offered in two versions
as an independent external device plugged into computer keyboard`s port where the keyboard is going to be plugged.
- Discreetly intercepts pressed keys in: e-mails, chats, communicators, WWW websites and more.
- Bui lt-in memory is capable of storing up to 500,000 pressed keys, which corresponds to around 200 text pages.
- Does not require any software to function.
- Impossible to detect by program scanners.
- 5Very easy installation like of ordinary keyboard
- You do not have to install or learn any additional software, you save your precious time.
- Does not make use of computer`s hardware reserves i.e. memory, disc so CPU does not slow down and it does not influence your computer`s stability either
- Works with all operational systems on PC, since it works independently from software - it starts to work as soon as computer starts so it intercepts even BIOS password.
- Impossible to detect by scanners for detection of monitoring software.
- Unlike in monitoring programs unauthorized user can not delete kept data.
- Data are entirely safe from intercepting or modifying by web-intruder.
- Interference, or any modification of recorded information is impossible, and additionally kept data are enciphered